Chicago Service Request Helper
Use this site to store additional information about a service request such as a picture, mapped location, and note. A user can add and edit their own notes and view all existing notes, but personally identifiable information is not displayed. The site has been pre-loaded with open requests for graffiti removal, tree debris, sanitation code compliants, potholes, and streetlights.
- Create note
- Add picture
- Contact the city of Chicago (e.g. 311) to submit an official service request
- If the city would find a picture, mapped location, or additional notes helpful, direct them to this site and provide note Id
- This site is not affliated with the city of Chicago and does not submit requests to the city.
- Notes more than 90 days old are automatically deleted.
- For questions or suggestions, contact [email protected]
- For information on the source code, see http://chisrh.blogspot.com/
If a resident or visitor is walking around and sees an issue that needs the attention of the city, they can use this site to store a picture, location, and note. When they call the city, they can reference this information and provide the city with an opporunity to view this information as well. Using a picture can help clarify the issue to another person. Also, a mapped location can be more precise than a street address, especially for large buildings or areas where there are no buildings around.